fantasmic?"""""

Soon2beMarried

Earning My Ears
I dont know what is it??? Never seen it but going to DL and DCA on august first full week, What is it, where is it, how early should i be??

It is a show, that includes live action, projected animation, water, fire, music, etc. There are really no words that describe it. It is held on the rivers of america/ tom sawyer island. You'll sit on the ground at the edge of the water, in New Orleans square. For the first showing you would want to get there 1-2 hours in advance. For the later showing you can get there about 30-45 min in advance and be fine.

There is also reserved seating. Its $59 per person and includes desert. There is seating on the balcony of the art gallery (holds 21 people, and has more upscale desserts served). Or Riverside seating. Riverside has more causual snacks, and offers a $10 discount for children. If you are interested you will want to reserve exactly one month in advance, by phone with a credit card. It is non refundable.

We were there in April. The show was not being presented at that time. They have a new HUGE Fireworks display. You may want to check with them and see if it will be showing during your stay.

We will be there that first week in August, too!

We went to Disneyland last year, and Fantasmic! was very cool. If you are a nightowl, go for the later show. It's definitely worth it!

Were going to be there that week too! :woohoo:

They are having the shows that week, if you go to the disneyland site they already have the schedule posted for the parades and shows.

Its definately cool and worth seeing! Personally I think the one at DL is better than the one at WDW but thats my opinion.

Fantasmic is an awesome light show held over the water. Basically, Disney villians try to destroy Mickey's happy imagination. You wanna wait and get good seats, if you don't and decide to just do the standing area you'll see nothing but the backs of peoples heads and the occasional firework.

I think it'll be better to see the 2nd show. During the first show, you can ride most of the rides with a short wait. As the show ends, hang around the Fantasmic area. As people file out, make your way in and you can have front row seats!

It's not a light show. It's a live action show, with light, water, laser, and pyro elements (light shows don't need a stage, or trapdoors, or lifts). It's a 22 minute journey through Mickey's imagination. If you plan to see the first show, get there early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter