Fantasmic Yes or No

RuthieT

DIS Veteran
We are considering making Reservations for our trip in December. I am thinking this could be good with a 3.5 year old with having less wait time. How soon can we make reservations?

We are considering making Reservations for our trip in December. I am thinking this could be good with a 3.5 year old with having less wait time. How soon can we make reservations?
One month to the day. Do it at 8AM Pacific Time and do not be late calling or they will all be gone.

Thanks for the question cause I was wondering the same thing.
Anyone know how much it costs?

I believe it is $59 per person and $49 for kids... But I was wondering is it worth the cost and a good idea with a younger child. But thank you I will make sure to call a month in advance:thumbsup2

We have done the priority seating w/ dessert 2 times already :love: and wouldn't do it any other way ever again:wizard: . You don't have to fight the crowd and you get to eat the wonderful treats they provide on chairs versus the ground or sidewalk :thumbsup2 .

I have viewed it only once without it and never never again, it is totally worth it and even my 13 month old at the time loved it :dance3: .

If you decide to do it I'm sure you will love it and even though the price is pretty steep, it makes the show that much better! Good luck and have fun.:wizard:

Aloha Zena :cheer2:

I would have to agree with Zena's post. We've done it twice and avoiding the crowds was well worth the cost to me. Our last trip we had my 2 year old and 8 month old sitting on our laps and it was definetly worth it. We booked the 9pm and stayed to watch the fireworks afterwards. I know a lot of people say that to get the whole experience of the fireworks you need to be in the hub but I'm not a crowd person so I really enjoyed watching both shows from seats away from the crowds. Have a fun trip

I have to agree with the others... Fantasmic! Priority Seating is WELL worth the extra $$$. You avoid the crowds, you get a GREAT view, you're sitting in a chair, you're provided drinks and desserts... and they let you stay to see the fireworks.

If you do decide to purchase the priority seating.... BE SURE to call right when they open! The balcony seating sells out in 8 seconds and it doesn't take much longer for the lower seats to sell out!!!!!

Hoffmanns4- Yup..under 3 was free..As long as they sit in your lap.

RuthieT- When we went in June we were lucky enough to get Balcony seating. I had read other post's that say to ask the Cast Members if you can stay and watch the fireworks but they actually told us that we were welcome to stay for the fireworks.

I have to agree with the others... Fantasmic! Priority Seating is WELL worth the extra $$$. You avoid the crowds, you get a GREAT view, you're sitting in a chair, you're provided drinks and desserts... and they let you stay to see the fireworks.

If you do decide to purchase the priority seating.... BE SURE to call right when they open! The balcony seating sells out in 8 seconds and it doesn't take much longer for the lower seats to sell out!!!!!

Just a little FYI, Balcony Seating closed with the Gallery the first week of August. Only Riverside premium seating is available for F! now.

Oh no! I didn't realize that they had closed balcony seating. I'm glad we got to experience it last June. Do they have plans to re-open it?

Oh no! I didn't realize that they had closed balcony seating. I'm glad we got to experience it last June. Do they have plans to re-open it?

Not that I'm aware of. The word is they are converting the Gallery into a Suite to give away as a YOMD dream prize. They are currently considering where to relocate the Gallery.

I would guess that if you were awarded the prize of the Suite, you would probably get the premium F! viewing as part of your prize. How cool would that be? The whole balcony to yourself!

On the one hand I'm bummed about the balcony not being available...but that would ROCK if they turned it into a dream prize!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter