Fantasmic - yea or nay?

Fantasmic it great, just be sure to get good seats. It kinda stinks that you have to camp out but it's really good to be right in the center or up very close if you like that sort of thing.

Unless they increase the number of shows, we're probably going to skip it. Just thinking about the wait makes me a little nautious :laughing:

It is one of our favorite and a must see! This year will be the first year that we will be there when they do not have two shows a night. If you have not seen it then it is certainly a must do!

Love it and wouldn't miss it! Really the wait doesn't seem that bad because you get to sit down and there are lots of people to watch.
You gotta go see it!

Don't be surprised if they add extra shows. We were there at the end of April and they only had one show scheduled the night we were at HS. We went to the park and they had 2 shows on the schedule for that day. So YMMV but they changed to 2 when we were there. :banana:

Omg, YAY!
You must see it, especially if you've never seen it before. Your kids will absolutly love it, heck, i've loved it every since I first saw it as a teenager! Lol, it's awesome, I could watch it repeatedly.

Go see it. Its a wonderful show and very magical. :wizard:

Definately worth the wait. A must do in our opinion. We have done it twice already so I suggested that we not do it on our upcoming trip. Big mistake! DDs almost flipped their lids at the mere thought of not going. Since they don't do it every night anymore, I would suggest trying to go early in your trip. If it gets rained out you can go another night. Happened to us last time we were there. Great show!!

If it was still offered every night, then definitely! I absolutely love this show and never missed it on a trip.

However, now that it's only offered a couple times a week and you have to wait like 2 hours, I don't think I'll be going back. I don't have the patience for that kind of wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter