Fantasmic WITHOUT a package

bkmorris

Earning My Ears
I would like to do Fantasmic without the package. Is it free with my MGM admission? What are my chances of getting in the 8:30 show during a very busy time? How far ahead of time should I arrive?

1) Yes it is included with your MGM admission.

2) We were there in October (only 1 show per night - 8:30), did not have the dinner package and we got there around 7:15. It was starting to fill up and was completely packed by 7:45. I cannot speak for the busy season. Sorry!!

You should get there at least an hour early in busy season if you want a prime seat.

During peak times, it's not unusual to see people starting to line up to 2 hours ahead of time. During those times it's often better to enjoy the parks and wait for the second show.

However, if you do the package, you get a good meal, and a guaranteed seat with a minimal wait. (Not to mention you don't "flat spot" your backside from 1 1/2 hours of sitting on the hardest bleacher seats known to mankind) ;)

We have never done the package, and have gotten into Fantasmic just fine. Actually, we were over to the far left, but we noticed that those in for the dinner package were seated to the far right, so there really was no difference in the level of seating. If you want to be in the dead center, I would suggest lining up 1 1/2 to 2 hours prior, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter