Fantasmic! Viewing Area Locations

Anyone know how early Fastpasses have been running out for the second showing? We're coming in tomorrow evening (Monday, September 7) and hoping to be able to snag passes for the second Fantasmic. Any hope?

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is any benefit to the Aladdin take out Fantasmic FASTPASS tickets over the regular FASTPASS tickets. Will we end up in the same area regardless? We plan to be at the park at the opening, so I am assuming it won't be a problem to obtain a regular one, but I would pay for the dinner if it gave us an advantage. Both the BB and RBT packages are already sold out.

The Aladdin FASTPASS is the same FASTPASS that you can pull. Not sure of the color. The advantage is that you don't have to worry about getting a fastpass before they run out. If you really want a reservation at RBT or BB, I would suggest checking on the website periodically. Even though there are no reservations available now, random openings will appear. Just be sure you are checking from the Fantasmic dining reservation site and not the regular dining site.

No, there is no advantage to the Aladdin On-The-Go meal FP over regular FPs in terms of viewing area or when you have to arrive at the viewing areas to get a good spot. It's for either the Blue or Yellow FP area (last reports indicated it was for the Blue area, but CMs have been giving conflicting information when asked). The only advantage is that you know you will get a FP regardless of when you are arriving in the parks. It works best for folks that arriving in the parks in the afternoon, no still want to get a FP for the first show. When I last asked, meals before 4:00 pm were given FPs for the first show and meals after 4:00 pm got FPs for the second show. In terms of RBT and BB, if you want to do one of those, I would keep checking the website to see if anything opens. Sometimes there are last minutes cancellations because guests do want to avoid paying the $10 per person no show fee.

We are trying to decide whether to do a F! dinner package or just get a FP. We will have my daughter in a wheelchair after a foot surgery, and me in an ECV with my bum knee. Are there ECV/wheelchair sections for each FP color? I read that the dining packages put the ECV/WC toward the back of their seating area, but what about the general fastpasses?

The Hungry Bear section is no more, I gather, and the BB and RBT sections have been combined? Any other changes in the main lay-out from the initial post?

Thank you for the great information!

We did the BB F! about a week and a half ago. DH couldn't sit on the ground due to hip surgery so they moved us over to the central steps and we sat on them, much easier to sit there. The did not have a standing area in the back of the BB FP area, not sure where the wheelchairs went. The next day we did a regular FP and went in through the River Belle entrance (yellow seating area). We got great seats along the railing and were able to stand the whole time.

We did the BB F! about a week and a half ago. DH couldn't sit on the ground due to hip surgery so they moved us over to the central steps and we sat on them, much easier to sit there. The did not have a standing area in the back of the BB FP area, not sure where the wheelchairs went. The next day we did a regular FP and went in through the River Belle entrance (yellow seating area). We got great seats along the railing and were able to stand the whole time.
Interesting, thank you!

So...following up on what everyone has said, does this look closer to the current system?

RiversofAmerica_NOS_withAnchor_Color2_zps12a9bd41.jpg

Key:
  • Red is the standby viewing areas
  • Blue is the Blue FP viewing area
  • Yellow is the Yellow FP viewing area
  • Green is the Green FP viewing area
  • Brown is the Hungry Bear Dessert Party viewing area (currently being used as overflow dining package or FP b/c there are no dessert parties)
  • Purple is the Blue Bayou dining package viewing area
  • Black is the River Belle Terrace dining package viewing area
  • Orange is the Non-General Public viewing areas.
Is this map still accurate? Also, are there handicapped sections within each sections? We will have 1 ECV and 1 wheelchair, +3 other people. We decided against a dining package but could grab fastpasses. Thanks!

Premium Fantasmic Dining was unavailable, so we booked Standard Fantasmic Dining. I read on the DL web site, that you book a time at River Belle and then tell your server you want the Standard Fantasmic Dinner Package. Can someone confirm if this is correct? You just make a regular reservation and then tell your server? Thanks for the help!

Premium Fantasmic Dining was unavailable, so we booked Standard Fantasmic Dining. I read on the DL web site, that you book a time at River Belle and then tell your server you want the Standard Fantasmic Dinner Package. Can someone confirm if this is correct? You just make a regular reservation and then tell your server? Thanks for the help!
I've not done it yet, but this is what I'm doing and others here on the forum have told me this is how it's done.

Is this map still accurate? Also, are there handicapped sections within each sections? We will have 1 ECV and 1 wheelchair, +3 other people. We decided against a dining package but could grab fastpasses. Thanks!
I'd also like to know if this map is still accurate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter