Fantasmic! To Replace Standing Terrace With More Seats

What they need to do is replace the show with a good form of Fantsmic. I am from L.A. I love the DLR Fantsmic, the one at WDW is a insult to the show I love. Oh and by the way, seating and a specific therater for the show are part of the problem. I love how at DLR everything appears out of no where.

I agree that the DL show is better (marginally in my opinion), but after spending a long day in the parks I'd prefer to sit than stand any day of the week.

Do everyone a favor and replace it with World of Color. ...or better yet, put it in World Showcase Lagoon!

Do everyone a favor and replace it with World of Color. ...or better yet, put it in World Showcase Lagoon!

Ooooooo...that would be awesome! Or, they could combine the non-lame parts of the DHS F! with WoC! A girl can dream.

Why is there only ONE way out ?? Is there not a way to dump guests out itno the parking lot ?

The probably could, but then people wouldn't pass the gift shops on the way out and Disney would loose that last chance to get some sales.

Why is there only ONE way out ?? Is there not a way to dump guests out itno the parking lot ?

The probably could, but then people wouldn't pass the gift shops on the way out and Disney would loose that last chance to get some sales.

Agreed, that they need a better way to funnel people out of the amphitheater, but not out into the parking lot. They wouldn't make them go out into the parking lot, not only because they want them to go through the gift shops as DanBoris said (I understand their reasoning, having worked at my local amusement park), but also because that would ruin some of the magic for younger kids. I've been on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and I learned that Disney is all about preserving the magic in all their parks (MK more so). Looking at it that way, funneling people out to the parking lot seems kind of rude to me.

starrynightrose said:
Agreed, that they need a better way to funnel people out of the amphitheater, but not out into the parking lot. They wouldn't make them go out into the parking lot, not only because they want them to go through the gift shops as DanBoris said (I understand their reasoning, having worked at my local amusement park), but also because that would ruin some of the magic for younger kids. I've been on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and I learned that Disney is all about preserving the magic in all their parks (MK more so). Looking at it that way, funneling people out to the parking lot seems kind of rude to me.

Personally I think that getting into Fantasmic is hazardous! There has to be a better way. 9,000 people pushing and cutting, and tripping all to get into that theater is awful. I feel like I'm risking my life every time I get in line early for that show. Even when I'm one of the first in line, I somehow always end up behind 50 people or more that have shoved and pushed there way through to the front. Then when they let you in all hell breaks loose. People start running and hopping down the stadium seating..it's absolutely ridiculous! I saw an older lady with a family that had formed a human chain, climbing down the seating and being pulled by the chain in front of her....she went flat on her face....it was horrible. People are CRAZY when it comes to this show. The chaos it causes with the line going down Hollywood Boulevard...ugh! Scary!

What they need to do is replace the show with a good form of Fantsmic. I am from L.A. I love the DLR Fantsmic, the one at WDW is a insult to the show I love. Oh and by the way, seating and a specific therater for the show are part of the problem. I love how at DLR everything appears out of no where.

I partially agree with this. Especially the "insult to the show I love." My DBF and I couldn't believe this was their version. I do wish we had some sort of better seating at DLR though. Maybe a WOC type FP distribution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter