fantasmic show in a wheelchair

cottontail

DIS Veteran
If you are in a wheelchair for the fantasmic show, does my family sit with me or am I put in a wheelchair area without them.

Deb.

There are designated wheelchair areas and your family will be able to sit with you. Mostly on the benches located in front of the wheelchairs.

depending on size of group with you. most of your group will be on bench or 2 in front of you. if i remember correctly in groups of 3 in front. have to leave room for families of other wheelchair guests on row also. hope that helps.

You will be able to have two or three on a bench next to you, and about another four on the bench directly in front of you.

A few years ago, they redid the seating in the Fantasmic theater to make more wheelchair and ECV seating.
The very back row in the whole theater is wheelchair and ECV parking spots, actually marked off into parking spots with blue paint. There are 2 spots, then a bench with 2 companion seats ( one seat for the parking spot to the right of the bench, and one for the spot to the right.) There are times when 2 guests with ECVs or wheelchairs are traveling together and have no other members in their party. When this happens, their companion seats can be used by someone else, so someone in the next wheelchair spot may be able to use the whole bench (2 people, or 3 if they are small).
2590PA150544.JPG

The picture shows the wheelchair parking spots, the short benches between and the 2 handicapped rows, with blue paint in front of the wheelchair spots.

The rest of your party (total of 6 people) will be asked to sit directly in front of the wheelchair and companion seat, in the next 2 rows.

There are a couple of wheelchair seats in the front of the theater, but guests usually have to get there early for those.

Guests with wheelchairs and ECVs will be asked if they can transfer, which helps to save the spots for those who can't transfer. Guests who can transfer will be brought to a seat, then their wheelchair or ECV will be moved and parked for the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter