Fantasmic shedule

Tracie

<font color=9999FF>Has learned her lesson and will
Looking at the calendar on the DL web site there is no Fantasmic on any night June 17-24 (when we will be in So Cal) Do they add shows as time goes on??

I saw this as well on Mouse Planet:

Fantasmic! dark June 17 - June 28, 2006, for activities surrounding premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

So, there is no Fantasmic at all during that time??????​

That is correct- there will be No showings of F! during those dates.

That's the area where they'll actually show the premiere and they'll need time to set up bleachers and the screen to show the movie, then take them back down.

well, I really hate the week we are going, but it is the only week my husband and I can both take vacation from work this summer, So I guess no POC or Fastamic, at least they are having the fireworks and It's our first trip to DL after many trips to WDW.

You will also be able to see the electric parade in DCA and snow white will be back up and running (it's been dark since last summer). You might see some stars too!

We are staying at the new doubletree on Harbour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter