Fantasmic Reserved Seating...worth it?

NoWindows&NoDoors

Earning My Ears
Is it worth it to reserve seats for fantasmic?

I have seen the show once but looking through a crowd of 10000 people and want to see it without having to camp out 4 hours early so I can enjoy it!

I called and I heard only about $53 river seating, I didn't get the option for the "balcony" seating, how come? Is it worth it? I am a passholder and all, I don't know if that matters.

I'm sure many of you have done it, any advice appreciated!

Thanks!

-Rich

The balcony seating was discontinued many months ago as the balcony is now part of the Dream Suite which was the Disney Gallery but has now been converted as part of the YOMD prize.

Is it worth it to reserve seats for fantasmic?

I have seen the show once but looking through a crowd of 10000 people and want to see it without having to camp out 4 hours early so I can enjoy it!

I called and I heard only about $53 river seating, I didn't get the option for the "balcony" seating, how come? Is it worth it? I am a passholder and all, I don't know if that matters.

I'm sure many of you have done it, any advice appreciated!

Thanks!

First, there is no more balacony seating. There are 6 of us in the family and we do not care to wait for the xxx number of hours for the first showing. If you can afford it, do it. We have had an excellent view and good treats. If you do it, check in early as you can, that is how the seating is assigned.

Jack

I think this might depend on who you're with and how many of you there are. My dh and I did this and will not do it again. I'm glad we experienced it once but the view is partially blocked by pillars and fence if you're in the front row, if you're not in the front you have heads in front of you and fences and pillars. We also did not find the snacks enjoyable at all. A couple sitting behind us got up and left in the middle of the show because they couldn't see. HOWEVER, it was nice to not have to fight through crowds to get a spot and families with little kiddies seemed to really enjoy it. I think if it's just two of you, save your money for something else.

We did DL for a week in March 2006 and our last day in the park, we had reserved seating for Fantasmic at the water front. I was fairly freaked out I had paid so much money for it but it ended up being something I do not regret! My suggestion is to check in as soon as you can so you're first to be seated. They seat you in the order you checked in. While our view was totally fine, the CM's did everything they could to make sure everyone had a nice view and they kept people off the walls in front to avoid blocking our view. It was great and I recommend doing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter