• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic questions

cinderkelli

Mouseketeer
I have never been to Disneyland and am going in less than two weeks!! :cool1: I have been looking on the DL website for park hours and scheduled entertainment. Fantasmic is not listed anywhere as showing at any given time. Does that mean it just isn't showing at all? Or do I need to look elsewhere for that info? I don't see it playing any time in the entire month of March really. Does it only show in the summer? Do they ever decide to have it when it isn't on the calendar? So many people say it is better than the one at WDW so I wanted to see for myself. Thanks!

Fantasmic is currently not showing due to the Rivers of America being drained for refurbishment - also closed because of the refurb. is the Mark Twain, Columbia, Explorer Canoes, and Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter