Fantasmic questions for a newbie to DL

dlong83

Earning My Ears
I have only seen Fanstasmic in WDW and this was before kids. In WDW, you see Fantasmic in an out door theatre. From what I have read, this is not the case at Disneyland--people just kind of try to find a spot at the railing in New Orleans Square? My girls are 4 & 5. Would it be worth it to take them to this? I am worried that they may not be able to see much unless we get a prime spot and also that it might be too scary for them? I have read about the dessert package, but I don't want to spend that much money since I won't know if my girls will even like the show or be scared by it. We will be there at the end of Sept. and would probably see the show on a Sunday night (if if is shown). Any thoughts on how crowded it might be and the fright factor for a 4 & 5 year old? Thanks so much!

I think it's worth it. My 4 yo was in awe watching it on YouTube. I always use it as an example of good thoughts making their bad dreams go away. :)

I think it really depends on your child. My cousins took their children at that age and had no problems. My sister-in-law wouldn't take her children at ages 6 & 4 because they would have freaked out.

If your child is easily frightened by loud noises and the images that the screens will have, then you might want to wait, but if you think that they would be able to handle it, the show is really worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter