Fantasmic Preferred Viewing

BD-1

Earning My Ears
I was able to grab a Hungry Bear Fantasmic package. How does the preferred viewing work? Is it a really good view? Is there seating, or just a standing area? Thanks in advance!

So this is old and who knows what the new areas might be, especially with Blue Bayou down for a bit. Hungry Bear seems left of stage but still good. River Belle is probably middle to right of stage now. You're definitely sitting or standing as there are no seats. We've done Blue Bayou and River Belle before and most people sat down the whole time.

fantasmic-copy.png

From that site, this was her view:

20771980_10155582031517726_1296362935_o.jpg

Just venting but I’m tired of them not giving any advance notice. I have a trip planned for next month and as soon as I read that the packages are now available, I tried to book something and it’s already sold out for our dates.

Just venting but I’m tired of them not giving any advance notice. I have a trip planned for next month and as soon as I read that the packages are now available, I tried to book something and it’s already sold out for our dates.
Did you try booking just River Belle and not where it says dining package? It seems to be more of those available. There are very few of the premium packages available. You book a reservation at River Belle and then ask your server to upgrade.

Did you try booking just River Belle and not where it says dining package? It seems to be more of those available. There are very few of the premium packages available. You book a reservation at River Belle and then ask your server to upgrade.

Thank you! I was checking the dining package because I thought it had to be booked that way. I just reserved the River Belle Terrace for 5:15 pm. Would I be able to upgrade for that time? Also, where are people finding Hungry Bear Restaurant reservations?

Thank you! I was checking the dining package because I thought it had to be booked that way. I just reserved the River Belle Terrace for 5:15 pm. Would I be able to upgrade for that time? Also, where are people finding Hungry Bear Restaurant reservations?
It says on the site that you can upgrade. I booked an earlier time because I wanted to make sure that I could choose the 1st showing.

The site says:

River Belle Terrace – Standard Package
Savor a delectable Southern-style meal at lunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

You can choose from our regular menu or from special items offered only to Fantasmic! Dining Package Guests.

River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. It cannot be reserved in advance. Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Lunch: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times

• Starting at 11:00 AM for lunch and 4:00 PM for dinner.

Here is Hungry Bear:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-on-the-go-show/

Hungry bear has a good view but you are sitting on the concrete. I bought foam kick boards from the dollar store for us to sit on . Without them I don’t know if I could sit there like that . Btw Fantasmic at Disneyland is so much better than Disneyworld ! Also you stay there to see the fireworks after . I’m not sure what it’s called at Disneyland now , sorry . Have a great time !

In the past, when they had lower crowds and for the second show, they may have all three dining sections mix. But the way they would do it is first have everyone with a Blue Bayou go in to choose their spots, then River Belle Terrace and finally Hungry Bear.

Update. I just remembered I have to switch from Canada to US to be able to book any packages.

Are we able to book the Riverbelle premium package online or with the app? I am not having any luck finding the option.

Last edited:
I have a River Belle Premium package for 3 on 6/8 to release if anyone is interested.
ETA. Gone

Last edited:
Hey y'all, it looks like the night I'm going to DL there are two fantasmic shows and one fireworks show. I got a hungry bear seating each for the first and second fantasmic in hopes there might be a second fireworks show. (Mon May 30)
- At DL, do they ever add a second castle fireworks show?
- How early do I need to arrive for the Hungry Bear fantasmic seating?

Also for those who were concerned about getting reservations, I was stalking for May 30 and 31st. I was able to find WOC dessert, and Hungry Bear for May 30th after checking often.

Hey y'all, it looks like the night I'm going to DL there are two fantasmic shows and one fireworks show. I got a hungry bear seating each for the first and second fantasmic in hopes there might be a second fireworks show. (Mon May 30)
- At DL, do they ever add a second castle fireworks show?
- How early do I need to arrive for the Hungry Bear fantasmic seating?

Also for those who were concerned about getting reservations, I was stalking for May 30 and 31st. I was able to find WOC dessert, and Hungry Bear for May 30th after checking often.
Only 1 fireworks show (and keep your expectation to “maybe” 1 fireworks show as it is often cancelled due to wind).

Update. I just remembered I have to switch from Canada to US to be able to book any packages.

Are we able to book the Riverbelle premium package online or with the app? I am not having any luck finding the option.
What do you mean switch from Canada to US? Did you use a VPN?

What do you mean switch from Canada to US? Did you use a VPN?
No when I log in to my account it automatically chooses Canada (English) on the disney site. So I need to click beside where log in is and choose United States(English). I have found over the years I have not been able to see certain ticketed events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter