Fantasmic Package

melzseb

Earning My Ears
We have all of our reservations for our trip in February, and are on the meal plan, just the one sit down, counter, snack a day. We actually have a couple of extra meals we are paying out of pocket for. I was wondering if we still want the Fantasmic Package, do we have to use our meal credits, or can we just pay out of pocket? If so do we need to order anything specific?

You can use your dining credit, and you can order anything off the menu, one appetizer, one entree, one soda/drink (non-alcoholic), and one dessert.

You can pay for the same, I think it is around $33.00 per person right now.

You can just have a regular meal, not get the fantasmic pass.

Or, you can just cancel and use the meal credit somewhere else.

We feel it it is a great deal food wise, much shorter wait to get in, but the seats are off to the side. I personally thought they were just fine, others don't like the location.

We have done it before and enjoyed it. I am jst trying to figure out the cheapest meals to pay out of pocket for and which to use my credits for. We had so much fun at the meals last time we wanted to try a few more, but not enough to go up a package price. I think we will probably end up working out better if we pay for the extra breakfasts.

I find breakfast is definitely the inexpensive meal, Kona being my favorite.

I LOVE and Highly Recommend the Fantasmic Dining Plan...

Although I must note... Most of my visits to WDW are during the Busiest times...

We've done Hollywood & Vine F! dining on the Dining plan... (the cheapest and it's a buffet) and I did Hollywoods Brown Derby F! dining with DS18 OOP... in May 2010...(Most expensive... OOP was about $110 for the 2 of use and we got appetizer each, entree, dessert, drink and F! pass)

Of the 2... strangely enough I thought the best value was Hollywood & Vine although I am probably the minority on this review.....

I can't wait to try Mama Melrose next...

Hope that helps !

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter