• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Package over Christmas

MtnRose23

Earning My Ears
Looks like there are 2 F! Shows each night between Christmas and New Year's. If I get a Fantasmic dinner package, do I get to pick which show to go to (6:30 or 8pm), or is it only the 6:30 show? And, do I still need to get the package if 2 shows are offered? Never seen the show before. Want to limit the standing in line as much as possible.

Thanks!

Looks like there are 2 F! Shows each night between Christmas and New Year's. If I get a Fantasmic dinner package, do I get to pick which show to go to (6:30 or 8pm), or is it only the 6:30 show? And, do I still need to get the package if 2 shows are offered? Never seen the show before. Want to limit the standing in line as much as possible.

Thanks!

F! Dining Pkg is only for the first show. I can't speak to how crowded they will be that week, but my guess is the 2nd show will be the better one.

The second show of the night is usually less crowded, but during the week between Christmas and New Year's, the second show will still be pretty busy so if you want to limit the time standing in line I would do the F! dining package.

The F! Dining package is linked to the first show of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter