Fantasmic...Mama Melrose or Hollywood and Vine

:( i have a ressie at h&v for the fantasmic package. after reading all this i am tempted to switch now. its me and dbf (both 21). would you suggest i switch? and would i even be able to? (our trip is june 12-19)

We did the Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Dinner on our last trip. We really enjoyed the buffet and thought the food was quite good. I have teenage boys so it was good they could get all they wanted to eat. However, this trip I wanted to book Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner and nothing is available. I think I will continue to check back to see if there has been any cancellations. :(

We have done both and the food at MM was so much better that I have it booked for our next trip. I really didn't like H&V, I think it is the worst buffet that I have tried at WDW.

We have early ressies. We will eat, do some more of the park and then head to fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter