Fantasmic Lunch Package at Mama Melrose or 1900 Park Fare for dinner

Hmm that's a though one. The package is such much better in my opinion then waiting and not being able to get in to see fantasmic. We waited a little over and hour last time to be told that they only had stand up space avaialable that I wished I had made arrangement for f! package. In the other hand, my girls LOVED 1900. The caracters interaction was awesome and the food was really good. The girls felt like princesses and then LOVED watching the fireworks at the GF after our meal.

We have done both and they are both good for different reasons!

Mama Melrose F! Package: food was pretty good- think Olive Garden level of "italian". We loved not having to stand or worry about the hassel of the line at F!- this is a big selling point! If we had to do again, we would!

1900: our daughters loved this place! The food was delish- *try the strawberry soup!* and the character interaction was almost the best we have ever had at any restaurant! I'd only do it for dinner though- I would not waste a TS credit on the breakfast!

Enjoy your trip!!

Thank you for your input!

My daughters are almost 7 and 5. We are having dinner at CRT our last nite. I've heard such great things about Park Fare dinner. I'm so torn. If only I could get a PF dinner another nite....decisions decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter