• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic in February?

Wes1stTrip2016

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to find show times or book a Fantasmic dining package for anytime in Feb?

Last edited:
Nope..the month has been grayed out for a while now. The rumor mill has been running wild. My 180 day was yesterday and I'm looking to book a HBD F! myself.

I'm debating booking H&V breakfast 2mrw for our DHS day just in case MM & Fantasmic are gone.

They JUST (a month ago) upgraded the three Fantasmic! film projectors to digital image systems ($$$)
and re-edited the "bubbles" sequence to include short scenes from Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Frozen.

They also have reedited to change some of transitions (from cuts to fades or squeezes, etc.) of the projected scenes.

They wouldn't have made that big investment only to drop Fantasmic!

Last edited:
The most consistent rumor seems to be that the delay in putting Fanastmic! on the calendar might be related to Feel the Force fireworks starting, and needing to get its schedule finalized before they can schedule F!. I'm waiting on March hours, myself.

Thanks for the reminder about the recent F! upgrades, Robo -- that makes me feel better that it will be coming back.

Has anyone called to book Fantasmic for Feb.? I need an ADR for my date today and am afraid it will be sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter