Fantasmic Dinning Package Question

Yorel

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if mama Melrose offers 6pm reservations for fantasmic? No matter how I try there's never anything after 4PM for fantasmic but there is always regular dinner availability for that time.

Am I just too slow?

Not sure about the 6 pm part, but I have a MM fantasmic dining package for 5:20 in late May.

Does anyone know if mama Melrose offers 6pm reservations for fantasmic? No matter how I try there's never anything after 4PM for fantasmic but there is always regular dinner availability for that time.

Am I just too slow?
They allow only so many slots for F! dinner packages.... you might try calling now to see if CM can switch you over. It's worth a shot!
We found the later one didn't work for us, we had an ADR for MM at 6:00 pm on a night with F! @ 8pm, however they added a second F! at 7pm and we couldn't make it out of the restaurant on time to make the 7pm show and the reservation was not allowed for the later show at 9 pm. So perhaps it may be a good thing. You never know when they are going to change the times. Nothing is written in stone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter