• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner with Dining Plan

ATLbelle

Earning My Ears
I'm a little confused by the wording on the Disney site. Can you book the Fantasmic Dinner package with the regular (not quick service) dining plan or just the premium? If so, is it really just considered one TS credit? That seems like a lot of value for just one credit, am I missing something?

You're not mistaken. It's the same number of credits to book the meal with or without the package. If you're eating there anyway, the F! Package adds an app at no additional credit cost. A good "deal" for sure. :)

Yes, it's one TS credit for Mama Melrose's and Hollywood and Vine, the appetizer is included at MM not at H&V since it's a buffet. Just to make sure you know Hollywood Brown Derby is a signature restaurant so it will cost you two TS credits, but you will still get the appetizer like at MM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter