Fantasmic Dinner Package Question

sramos89

Earning My Ears
I have a Newbie Question-
I called Disney to make a Fantasmic Dinner Package Reservation- I was under the impression you watched the show from the restaurant.
The CM explained that you just dined at one of the 3 restaurants and then you got prefered seating at the show later. However, there were no reservations at the restaurant I wanted "Hollywood and Vine". Then I went online and made a dinner reservation for the same day at that restaurant.
So, now do I have prefered seating for the Fantasmic show? or is it a pre-booked "package" and that is what he didn't have any left of?
Thanks for your help!

I have a Newbie Question-
I called Disney to make a Fantasmic Dinner Package Reservation- I was under the impression you watched the show from the restaurant.
The CM explained that you just dined at one of the 3 restaurants and then you got prefered seating at the show later. However, there were no reservations at the restaurant I wanted "Hollywood and Vine". Then I went online and made a dinner reservation for the same day at that restaurant.
So, now do I have prefered seating for the Fantasmic show? or is it a pre-booked "package" and that is what he didn't have any left of?
Thanks for your help!

Although you were able to book a dinner at the restaurant, you do not have the 'fantasmic dining package' which would allow you the ticket to get into the show. There are limited number of time slots available at each restaurant for that specific package. Once those are sold out (as it appears in your case) you can still dine regularly at the restaurant but you will be required to wait with the general public for fantasmic.

Hi. Yes the Fantasmic package is a pre-booked package and that is what he didn't have enough of for Hollywood & Vine. The package enables you to sit in a reserved area for the show. You still have to arrive early but not as early as those without the package. If you really want the package, you might be able to get one at Mama Melrose or Brown Derby. I think they are the only other two restaurants you can get with a package. I have read lately that sometimes you can get a lunch fantasmic package as these restaurants. You might want to call and ask about that too. Good luck! We enjoyed the show when we went in 2006 with a package from H&V.

A lunch Fantasmic Package is being offered now and the last lunch time is 3:45, so it's not too bad. I would call to see if you can get a reservation at 1 of the 3 restaurants that participate.

We booked H&V for the package because MM (where we wanted to go) was already full. We took H&V so we would at least have a slot, but we ate lunch there during last trip and did not like it much.

CM advised to call back daily and see if there were any cancellations at MM - 2 or 3 days later there were and we were able to get MM.

If you're on the dining plan, HBD (which was great when we were there last year) is a 2TS credit restaruant, so unless you are willing to part with 2 credits or pay out of pocket, you're limited to H&V & MM.

It could be that Fantasmic is not playing on the night you want to reserve. Check the schedule to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter