Fantasmic Dinner Package - counter service option?

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
I have a 2011 passporter...I thought I read in the updates somewhere that there was a CS option for Fantasmic...now I can't find it. Anyone ever heard of this? Thanks! :surfweb:

Your post here where I feel the experts on this Board can really help you with your post. Thanks Danny

It was temporary, only during the holiday season, and discontinued in January.

We were there this past Christmas season, and what was available was a "picnic" option which was considerably less than the table service choices. There were 3-4 pre plated meal choices, a kids meal, and an add on dessert tray. I liked that we were able to reserve this the same day. We picked up,the meals at the appointed time and were able to eat the when/where we wanted. We waited go eat them until we were seated waiting for the show to start. It really made the waiting with my DS much easier.

:hug: Thanks! at least I didn't imagine it. too bad its not a permanent thing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter