fantasmic dinner package and DDP?

Sagginit

Hulagirl_Tiki
can you use your meals on the DDP to get the fantasmic package with VIP seating with the meal plan? I am looking at the brown derby which is signature so it would take 2 credits. or do I use 2 credits at a regular TS to get the package? also are the seats worth it?

i checked their website and i didn't see it there for some reason.

When we went in 2011 we used 2 DDP credits at Brown Derby and got the Fantasmic package. We would not do it any other way. This was our first Disney trip and we were happy with the seats - were they the best in the house - probably not; but we could see everything fine and enjoyed the show. When we walked by the HUGE line of people that had been standing around waiting to get in and went right to our seats, we were so thankful that we did the package.

can you use your meals on the DDP to get the fantasmic package with VIP seating with the meal plan? I am looking at the brown derby which is signature so it would take 2 credits. or do I use 2 credits at a regular TS to get the package? also are the seats worth it?

i checked their website and i didn't see it there for some reason.

The only restaurants that do the fantasmic package are Brown & Derby, Hollywood & Vine, and Mama Melrose's.

You can use 1 TS credit on the DDP at either Hollywood & Vine or Mama Melrose's and get the fantasmic package too.

Here is a link to the info on the F!. Dining Package. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/fantasmic.htm

If you read it carefully, it should answer most of your questions.

Yes, you can use 2 TS credits on the DDP for the F! Dining Package at HBD. You need to be careful when you book this. NO NOT make the mistake of booking a regular ADR at HBD. You need to book the Fantasmic package and then select HBD as the restaurant that you want to eat at.

The other two dining choices on the Fantasmic dining package are the buffet dinner at H&V or lunch or dinner at Mama Melrose. These are 1 TS credit each.

None of the other TS restaurants in DHS offer this package.

I definitely think it's worth it as far as avoiding the regular standby line for the show. The only time I would consider not getting it is if I knew in advance that there would be a second show and that I would prefer to go to that one. Reserved seating is only for the first show if there is more than one show on any given night.

thanks! i do all the trip planning and like to surprise my mum with little things. she likes using fastpasses and walking past all the lines, so if we get there and i tell her she gets to skip the line she will be thrilled! we typically do one signature dining but my mother complained that it can take hours at a resort for these meals. i think the HBD would be the perfect solution. :goodvibes

i think there are no perfect seats so as long as you have a good view of everything i am happy with that.

Another think that wasn't metioned about getting the Fantasmic reserved seating dining package with the DDP is that you get an appetizer with your meal, which you wouldn't ordinarily get on the dining plan. That is an added bonus also besides getting the reserved seating.

I just booked a fantasmic dinner at mama melrose's , but online under my reservations it's just says mama melrose. Nothing about fantasmic...I did do it over the phone with an agent so I'm hoping its right! :)

booking the package is definitely the way to go especially because there is no added cost to the meal and the easiness of it is unbeatable

I just booked a fantasmic dinner at mama melrose's , but online under my reservations it's just says mama melrose. Nothing about fantasmic...I did do it over the phone with an agent so I'm hoping its right! :)

I had the same problem. I did it on line and the confirmation e-mail did not say F! package. I did do a print screen on the transaction. When I log into MDE on the computer it is listed as the F! package, On the MDE app on my tablet I am not sure it says its the package.

Might be worth a call to confirm.

Here is a link to the info on the F!. Dining Package. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/fantasmic.htm

If you read it carefully, it should answer most of your questions.

Yes, you can use 2 TS credits on the DDP for the F! Dining Package at HBD. You need to be careful when you book this. NO NOT make the mistake of booking a regular ADR at HBD. You need to book the Fantasmic package and then select HBD as the restaurant that you want to eat at.

The other two dining choices on the Fantasmic dining package are the buffet dinner at H&V or lunch or dinner at Mama Melrose. These are 1 TS credit each.

None of the other TS restaurants in DHS offer this package.

I definitely think it's worth it as far as avoiding the regular standby line for the show. The only time I would consider not getting it is if I knew in advance that there would be a second show and that I would prefer to go to that one. Reserved seating is only for the first show if there is more than one show on any given night.

Can you tell me how to do this using the MDE app?

We had the MM/F package on Saturday, August 3rd.....10 in our party.
MM was very good. Everyone enjoyed the meal and service was attentive.
Fantasmic was awesome......kids 7, 9, 9, 10 all loved it as did the adults.

Possibly it was a busy day in HS but we arrived at the venue at 8:25 with our tickets.....it was already VERY crowded and we had to actually search for seats......I really could not tell where the "special" seating section was and the CMs did not offer a great deal of help......the venue was packed!!!!

My advice......even with your dinner package you might consider leaving yourself extra time......next time we will get there 45-50 minutes early even with the package.

I would call. I couldn't see it on mine (I did it online and swear I booked the package.) I tried rebooking, but nothing was available. I called and the cm booked me a package immediately.

I agree if you go during a busy time you still need to go early. We had the package in February and still had to get in line with the huge crowd. The special entrance was already closed when we got there over 30 min early and Barely found a seat when we finally got to the stadium. A CM did open a rope for us to enter the reserved area but it was almost filled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter