Fantasmic dinner package and Brown Derby question

Shellee999

Mouseketeer
I can call the dining number to ask this question, but it's a far walk to my car to get reception right now =). I have Hollywood Brown Derby booked for a Fantasmic package because that's all that was left. Does anyone know if you have to order an app, entree, and dessert there for each person, or can you order less/share, etc? Thanks!

Unless it's changed, we had to order and pay per person. No sharing to cut down costs. You don't have to eat it all; you just have to pay for it.

it did work that way in Feb last year. You can order what you want - no sharing unless you are still prepared to share and pay the $$$ for the package but not eat. The price is like a buffet per person whether you eat your fill or not.

This was written on the allears website -

As of June 2009, you may order from the Brown Derby a la carte menu.

I ended up calling later in the day, and the woman I spoke to looked up the restaurant and said you don't have to order app, entree, and dessert, but I'm not entirely confident in her answer.

This was written on the allears website -

As of June 2009, you may order from the Brown Derby a la carte menu.

I ended up calling later in the day, and the woman I spoke to looked up the restaurant and said you don't have to order app, entree, and dessert, but I'm not entirely confident in her answer.

Can TIW card be used with this package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter