• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic dinner late August

alleghator

Mouseketeer
Is the Fantasmic Dining thingy not on a 180-day reservation deal? I tried to make a reservation today for August 29 and the website only goes out to the end of June.

Am I doing something wrong?

I went to do the same thing and had the same issue... hopefully someone can confirm when they start reserving!!! popcorn::

I found the same thing but when I called the WDW-DINE number, I was able to make a reservation.

Maggie

Online kept saying the dining couldn't find my reservation number of my resort to get ADRs 10 days out. So, I called. Within 5 minutes I had all my ADRS for Aug 25 to Sept. 3, including a F! MM package on Sept 1. Most of the reserve times were within or exactly the time I wanted.

Good luck! We are so happy to get the free dining. Never tried MM, but with the package, we not only get the show ticket, but appetizer too. :cheer2:

Just called in and booked my no problem for the last week of August but it wouldn't let me do it online.

Online kept saying the dining couldn't find my reservation number of my resort to get ADRs 10 days out. So, I called. Within 5 minutes I had all my ADRS for Aug 25 to Sept. 3, including a F! MM package on Sept 1. Most of the reserve times were within or exactly the time I wanted.

Good luck! We are so happy to get the free dining. Never tried MM, but with the package, we not only get the show ticket, but appetizer too. :cheer2:

We are going to be at MM on the 31st.

Maggie

Is the Fantasmic Dining thingy not on a 180-day reservation deal? I tried to make a reservation today for August 29 and the website only goes out to the end of June.

Am I doing something wrong?

It SHOULD be available online but for some reason it's not allowing it. I finally called today and made my Fantasmic ressies for mid-August. The CM's working at the dining number don't know why it's not working either. I like to start my planning with THAT ressie then work everything else in around that. I will do the rest online now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter