• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic dining packages

Those seat cushions are different from the ones I got a few years back! Mine was purple with a giant sorcerer Mickey making grabby hands (which looked even funnier when someone actually sat on the cushion). We promptly made a beeline to the Matterhorn afterwards to re-use the cushions. It totally worked.

Those seat cushions are different from the ones I got a few years back! Mine was purple with a giant sorcerer Mickey making grabby hands (which looked even funnier when someone actually sat on the cushion). We promptly made a beeline to the Matterhorn afterwards to re-use the cushions. It totally worked.
That's genius:idea:

Does anyone have an idea when July dates will load into the reservation calendar for Fantasmic dining packages?

I don't think the F! schedule is even up for July. Several people were asking on the F! super thread. Some called, but CMs said not available yet. I guess everyone has to keep waiting:(

EDIT: Character meals aren't available yet for July either according to someone on the super thread.

When you make the reservation you have to hold it with your credit card and if you don't show up or you cancel less than 24 hours in advance you will be charged $10 per person. But if you keep the reservation and show up and eat, you will be charged for the meal at the end, like any other restaurant.

Side note: I showed up for Fantasmic only 15 minutes before the show and there was PLENTY of room in the BB section. This was Saturday, April 21st during Dapper Days.

Are any of the packages for chair seating? I'm looking at the info for RBT dining package and it says the reserved seating is on the ground. Does the RBT or Hungry Bear seating give you cushions to sit on? https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages/

Do you choose which show you want to watch when you buy the package?

The RBT Premium Dining Package has chair seating at tables on the RBT patio. You will eat dinner while watching the first show. This package has to be reserved by phone. Only the BB package gives cushions for sitting on the ground. RBT regular package and HB don't give cushions. The show you see depends on when you dine. Earlier reservations get the first show, later meals get the second show. But you can usually ask for a different show (e.g. dining earlier and asking for FPs to the later show) when you show up at the restaurant.

Anyone who has done the BB Fantasmic package, can you post a picture or semi detailed description of the seat cushion? Just what it looks like, don't care about measurements. I'm just wondering if it's something we would keep or if we'd just toss it after? I have 3 days until I can book dining so I'm trying to come up with a plan. TIA

Here’s what we got two weeks ago
9_F6_CA03_E-94_A1-461_C-_B3_BB-_D14100_FEE3_A3.jpg

9_F6_CA03_E-94_A1-461_C-_B3_BB-_D14100_FEE3_A3.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter