• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dining Package River Belle or Blue Bayou?

lmmantini

Mouseketeer
Which is generally recommended? We haven't been to either restaurant. We would be fine with the food at either location. Also, is the River Belle premium upgrade to watch the show from the balcony worth it?

There are a few other posts about this if you dig through older post where people share their feelings. I have done both and for both food and atmosphere I enjoyed Blue Bayou the most. But River Belle Terrace was also nice and would save you 20ish dollars per person. I don't personally think the River Belle upgrade is worth it unless you or someone in your party are unable to sit on the ground for 30 - 40 minutes. The views from the tables aren't ideal for seeing the show, but if sitting on the ground is painful it is a good option. Here are two videos I made about my experience at each restaurant.

Hopefully that helps!
(I would say look at both menu's on the Disneyland website and go with what food sounds best for you.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter