Fantasmic! Dining Package - Questions

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
We will be on the dining plan when we go down in October. We have never done Fantasmic! and I'm really looking forward to it this time around. Having said that, there is NO WAY I'll ever stand in line for 1-2 hours, so we plan on doing the dining package for it. When you do the packages for this, is it one set price, or can you just order an appatizer if you desire? I'm asking because I was hoping to possibly go to the Brown Derby, just get the salad or something small, and pay OOP for it.

TIA

Here is a link that gives the information on the F. dining packages:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/fantasmic.htm

The packages are a fixed price. The link above gives the current prices for each (varies by restaurant). HBD is 2 TS credits, and is the most expensive if paying OOP. The package includes a meal with appetizer, entree, dessert and beverage. It is up to you whether or not you select every course you are entitled to- you'll still pay the same price.

A couple of weeks ago, we watched Fantasmic four times because DD performs in it. You can still find good seats about 30 minutes before show time and you don't have to wait in line. We went into the first show after the line began moving and still had central section seating - and this was on New Years's Day with three showings. We also went in 30 minutes prior to the second shows to get seating in the far left section - was always seated in the front of that section.
Fantasmic Dining Plan diners were there as early as we were to get seated in the central section - at least the Fant plan gives them the central seating now, three years ago it was only for the two far right sections.

Here is a link that gives the information on the F. dining packages:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/fantasmic.htm

The packages are a fixed price. The link above gives the current prices for each (varies by restaurant). HBD is 2 TS credits, and is the most expensive if paying OOP. The package includes a meal with appetizer, entree, dessert and beverage. It is up to you whether or not you select every course you are entitled to- you'll still pay the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter