• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

fantasmic dining package and free dining voucher

WendyLovesPeter

I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!
so.... I can use the meal credit for a table service. Is there a balance to pay since this is the meal AND the "vip" seating?

Yes, you can use a Table Service meal credit for your Fantasmic package. Its actually a good deal, because with the Fantasmic package you get an appetizer too and you don't have to pay any extra.

The title of your Thread confuses me.
What do you mean by "Free Dining Voucher"?
Are you referring to the free Disney Dining Plan or something else?
If you mean the DDP voucher yes you can use it for the Fantasmic dining plan. Remember to book the Fantasmic package specifically, not just an ADR at a participating restaurant. It is possible to book an ADR that is NOT a Fantasmic plan ADR so you have to be careful.
There is no extra charge for the seating.

There are no vouchers on the Disney Dining Plan, it works on an electronic credit system and all credits are encoded on the room keys.

If you are talking about the Disney Dining Plan, you can use 1 table service dining credit for the Fantasmic package at either Mama Melrose or Hollywood and Vine. The package will be 2 credits per meal if you choose Brown Derby, though. No extra charge on top of DDP for anything about the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter