Fantasmic Dining at Blue Bayou

TACK

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been recently and are they still offering the pillows to sit on? Also, what were your observations when we went into the area? When I went in April, I could stretch out (which was great!), but from what I understand they are crowding the Blue Bayou area now with other packages? Thanks!

We did the RBT package a couple weeks ago and were all in the same space. I wouldn't call it a pillow from BB, but it is a cusion.

The area wasn't crazy crowded, but it was full. Of course it didn't help that we saw 2 groups sneak in before the show started, even commenting among themselves that they didn't have fastpasses to be there.

We did the RBT package a couple weeks ago and were all in the same space. I wouldn't call it a pillow from BB, but it is a cusion.

The area wasn't crazy crowded, but it was full. Of course it didn't help that we saw 2 groups sneak in before the show started, even commenting among themselves that they didn't have fastpasses to be there.
OOHH I think I would have been mad and probably had said something about that especially with how much you have to pay for the BB package!!

I might have, but we were on the far end as far away from the CMs as possible (which is probably why the crashers decided to duck in there).

We did it on 11/1/15 and we still got the cushions, which surprisingly were very comfortable even with my 210lbs. frame. The area wasn't that crowded, we got to see in the back in the middle, which was perfect. I got to stretch out when I needed to. After Fantasmic, we got to move up to the railings and watched the fireworks. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

We did it on 11/1/15 and we still got the cushions, which surprisingly were very comfortable even with my 210lbs. frame. The area wasn't that crowded, we got to see in the back in the middle, which was perfect. I got to stretch out when I needed to. After Fantasmic, we got to move up to the railings and watched the fireworks. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Just curious to what time did you start lining up? In July, we lined up about 45 mins to an hour before the first show and got places right at the railings. Abit too misty for me there! LOL We are doing the BB package on Christmas Day so I am expecting it to be busy - not sure what time we need to line up to be near the front.

Honestly, people who sneak in, knowing what they are doing is wrong and then not able to tell a cast member is the one thing that makes me crazy. I hope it doesn't happen.

We recently did that Bayou/Fantasmic dining package; we didn't get the cushions (which looked like thick yoga mats), but many others did. I think it depends on your server or something. We didn't need the cushions anyway as we had a blanket to sit on.

The area wasn't super crowded, but it was full. We arrived 30 minutes before and were in the second row. This was perfect for us too, as we're a bit taller and had some room to stretch out our legs while sitting.

We did see a few people sneak in (same with the Carthay/WOC show). There's not much you can do unless you want to be un-magical. I admit I was a bit frustrated at first until I thought about the magic; the people weren't in my way, so I just let it go. Really, the fact that the seating is still such a gong show is on Disney planning; they make it possible for stuff like that to happen (so I shouldn't feel compelled to police it unless such folks are disruptive). YMMV however.

Just curious to what time did you start lining up? In July, we lined up about 45 mins to an hour before the first show and got places right at the railings. Abit too misty for me there! LOL We are doing the BB package on Christmas Day so I am expecting it to be busy - not sure what time we need to line up to be near the front.

We never lined up, we walked in about 30 minutes before the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter