Fantasmic dessert package

dadofnicholas

Mouseketeer
I forgot that these tickets were non-refundable. We arrive the same day that I booked the dessert package so thought my son might be tired after such a long day. We will go anyway but I'm thinking of showing up at 8am when they assign seating appreciating people start lining up early.

I just wanted to confirm that we have a guaranteed seats but they most likely will be in the last row? If we are in the last row, can we stand up? Can we move the seats as long as we are not blocking others who bought a reserved seat?

Thanks!

Unless something has changed they do not assign seats at 8am. They start in the evening prior to the first show.

I forgot that these tickets were non-refundable. We arrive the same day that I booked the dessert package so thought my son might be tired after such a long day. We will go anyway but I'm thinking of showing up at 8am when they assign seating appreciating people start lining up early.

I just wanted to confirm that we have a guaranteed seats but they most likely will be in the last row? If we are in the last row, can we stand up? Can we move the seats as long as we are not blocking others who bought a reserved seat?

Thanks!

I assume you mean to show up at 8 PM. Yes, people will arrive before you and wait in line ahead of the check in time, but others will probably wait until 8 PM as well if that's what they've been told to do. You have paid for your tickets, so you are guaranteed seats if you show up in time to claim them. I wouldn't necessarily assume that your seats would be back row just because you show up later than others to check in. I'm guessing front row goes quickest, but I can see the advantage in choosing back row for just the reasons you mention, having a little more room possibly and being able to stand up. So your seat placement will depend on the number of people ahead of you in line and their seating preferences I would think. If everybody who signs in first chooses front and back and fills all those seats, then you would end up in the middle. I don't know anything about whether parties can get split across rows, so perhaps someone with experience can weigh in on whether that would be a concern with checking in later.

Yes, I meant 8pm :)

Thanks! We will settle into the GCH. Go for dinner in the park and then go to the seating.

I guess we could also show up a few minutes before the fireworks begin but I'm sure the general area will be packed by then. Or is there a special route for those who reserved seating?

I'm glad these tickets were non-refundable. The show was AWESOME and my son enjoyed it BIG TIME. The dessert was a lot after dinner - we don't usually have dessert after dinner back home... so we brought the boxes back to the hotel and into our fridge.

Regarding the seating, I talked about it here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2924648

Glad you enjoyed it! I have gone with visitors a couple of times, and we have all enjoyed it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter