Fantasmic Dessert and Fireworks

TukityTukers

Earning My Ears
I'm wanting to get the dessert package for my mom, as she's not a big fan of F! and doesn't want to wait long, but we both want to see the new dragon. We're not sure if there will be 2 shows when we go, but if there is, would this work?

Have my mom hold a spot for me for the fireworks while I wait in line for Fantasmic check in for the later show. After check in, I wait with her til after the fireworks and then we make our way to F!.. would there be enough time after the fireworks and before F! to battle the crowds and get to our reserved seats?

Thanks in advance! :wizard:

Currently, I find there is enough time to watch the 9:30 fireworks and then see the 10:30 F! with reserved seating. I even do this without someone holding a fireworks spot. You'll be checking in almost 2 hours before the fireworks, and unless you want a certain spot you can still get a good spot at this point.

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure how the crowds are after the fireworks. All I remember from the last time I went was that the hub turns into a one way people traffic jam, so I wasn't sure if we could make it between fighting our way through that and then fighting our way through the crowd leaving the first F! show. Sounds like it's probably doable, though. YAY!! :cloud9:

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure how the crowds are after the fireworks. All I remember from the last time I went was that the hub turns into a one way people traffic jam, so I wasn't sure if we could make it between fighting our way through that and then fighting our way through the crowd leaving the first F! show. Sounds like it's probably doable, though. YAY!! :cloud9:

Here are some tips:

If you do end up sitting in front of the castle (in the street), they will generally ask people to stand at about 9pm. So even if everyone is sitting they have to stand to make more room around show time. Be sure to secure you spot as there is some shift that can occur at this point. If you can't be dead center favor the left side (toward F!, careful of trees) as you have to head that way any how. If you have shorter party members you could send someone earlier to sit in a fireworks spot, since only one of you only needs to check in (with all the tickets in hand). Not sure the age of your party members but some might prefer camping in front of the castle than standing in the check in line. The check in line seems to pass quickly as you tend to chat with others in line and the CMs working the event. Make a friend.

They usually don't let you in the F! seating till around 10 or just before so don't worry about rushing over, but do get there as soon as you can because you will want to take full advantage of your well spent $. They sometimes hold the frontier land in flow of guests for a min or two after the firework to allow for F! exit through adventure land. It can get congested in that initial Frontier land section but don't stress about it. Getting there at 10 has left me plenty of time to enjoy the box of food.

Enjoy, it is a really nice gift. I've seen F! quite a bit but the preferred seating is always special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter