Fantasmic daily in October - Package luck?

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Anyone going to Disney in October have any luck booking the Fantasmic Dinner Package for the 'new' nights the show is running?

I've tried online and on the phone to get the package for October 11 with no luck, yet there is still plenty of availability for a regular ADR. :(

Maybe it will just take Disney Dining a couple of days to release some packages?

I guess I'll be calling everyday now.

I'm wondering this too---and did they ever even add packages when they added it every day in September??

I had been looking at packages for September after it was announced Fantasmic would be showing each night, but at that point they hadn't added anymore options. Yesterday I decided to check again and I was able to book for 09/17 without any problems at all. In fact, all 3 of the participating restaurants had availability. I had a lot of times to chose from. I hope this is true for October too. Good luck!

thanks, that's good to know they did eventually add them to September and that there was good availability!

I had been looking at packages for September after it was announced Fantasmic would be showing each night, but at that point they hadn't added anymore options. Yesterday I decided to check again and I was able to book for 09/17 without any problems at all. In fact, all 3 of the participating restaurants had availability. I had a lot of times to chose from. I hope this is true for October too. Good luck!

Thank you so very much

We too have been trying to get a Fantasmic diner reservation for a Friday in October. We check online daily and call every other day. The CMs seem to be surprised there are not available. We made a normal 4:30 dinner res just in case.

I just talked to a CM and still nothing for the extra nights added. She did seemed surprised. Thought perhaps the system is not updated yet.

I called tonight and tried to get a Fantasmic dinner reservation for Friday, October 21 and the CM told me the standard "Not available".

I explained what we have been trying and he elevated it to support and they called my back 10 minutes later and I will able to get a reservation this way.:cheer2:

We wanted 4:30, but 4:10 close enough.

According to the easywdw site, you can now book the additional Fantasmic packages. They are not on the disney site, but according to this site you can call to make your reservations.

I just called and there was availability but only with Hollywood and Vine and Brown Derby. So now do I change my reservation to Hollywood and Vine or stick with my current Mama Melrose non package dinner reservation?

According to the easywdw site, you can now book the additional Fantasmic packages. They are not on the disney site, but according to this site you can call to make your reservations.

They must be still be adding times because I waited 20 minutes and called back and was able to get Mama Melrose for dinner :)

I just called and there was availability but only with Hollywood and Vine and Brown Derby. So now do I change my reservation to Hollywood and Vine or stick with my current Mama Melrose non package dinner reservation?

They must be still be adding times because I waited 20 minutes and called back and was able to get Mama Melrose for dinner :)

Glad to hear that it worked out for you.

I was checking on Friday, and was able to pick up a dinner package at HBD for 4:20 p.m. Would like it a little later, but I'm very happy with what we have. If the other October dates are open for call-ins or are available on-line soon, there may be some openings for the original dates as some people may change their plans.

I just called and the CM said no availability for any packages on Oct 22. Anyone have any luck with that date?

For those checking online, if the calendar doesn't show the date, just type in the date in the box. It just worked today for Oct 7 (tried last week and it didn't). It's still not showing on the calendar, but if I type in the date and search I get availability.

For those checking online, if the calendar doesn't show the date, just type in the date in the box. It just worked today for Oct 7 (tried last week and it didn't). It's still not showing on the calendar, but if I type in the date and search I get availability.

tried this with Oct 22 and calling again, and still nothing. I am guessing for some reason that particular date just isn't loaded in the system yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter