Fantasmic BB package question

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
We have booked a Fantasmic dinner package at BB for 8:30 on Sat. 8/29. We've only done the dessert Fantasmic package before & I have no idea what to expect with the BB package. Do you eat inside BB or is there an additional dining area for the Fantasmic dining packages? I'm assuming we will see the 2nd show. When do we line up for our seats for the show? What's the best location to view the show?

Thanks in advance!

We just did this in July. Caught the early show, but think you should line up right after your meal. You eat inside BB and have great atmosphere for your meal. Your viewing location will be in the center with best seat in the house. If you are early in line, you can choose where you sit in the compound. The space is shared by BB and another dining option, but there is plenty of room for all! Good luck!

You will enter near the haunted mansion exit/harbor Galley restaurant and you can start lining up right after fireworks. It will look like total chaos with a ton of people but that is because you will be entering with the regular blue for and split further down, sharing a viewing section with River Belle Terrace diners. Anywhere within the section will be great, I personally like to be front row for pictures but anywhere is fine for just watching....some even prefer the back of that section so you aren't watching through the railing but over them.

When you eat dinner, they will give you your Fantasmic ticket that will tell you where to enter your sitting area. They will give you a little cushion to use to sit on the ground. If I remember right, it said to be there 30 mins before the show, but we came about 50 mins prior and the area was partially full. There really isn't a bad spot though. Everyone sits, so the viewing is great no matter where you sit. In fact, I prefer not to sit right up against the rail, because I think it is in the way of your vision. I have only seen the first show though, so I don't know how early people can get in for the 2nd show.

After the first Fantasmic show when people are waiting for the Forever Firework do they usually stand during the firework or stay seated in the reservation area? Do people who didn't have the reserve seating start to make their way down toward the reserve area? Thanks

After the first Fantasmic show when people are waiting for the Forever Firework do they usually stand during the firework or stay seated in the reservation area? Do people who didn't have the reserve seating start to make their way down toward the reserve area? Thanks
If anyone is interested it seem to be a mix bag. Went tonight and some people sat in the front while other stood in the front when the firework started. Those who sat in front had those behind them sat and those who stood in the front obviously had people standing behind them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter