Fantasmic! back to 5 Days a Week!!!

I'm just the opposite. I choose to go to the Studios on nights that do not have fantasmic. I just returned yesterday after a 2 week visit and find touring in the evenings when there is no fantasmic just great. We got on TSM after only a 25 minute wait in standby and no waits on anything else. We are the did it once (OK twice) family and could care less if we ever see it again.

I'll be curious to see if it's just a seasonable thing for the summer months. I think we'll be going in mid-December and would love to know if it's the case then. I could easily see them doing it just during peak times.

I just checked Dining and Reservations. I was sad to see that The Fantasmic! Dinner Package is still only offered three times a week.:sad1:

I just checked Dining and Reservations. I was sad to see that The Fantasmic! Dinner Package is still only offered three times a week.:sad1:

Give them some time to catch up with the new schedule.

The schedule changes come out first, then they must adjust the "support" to match the changes.

This is fantastic Fantasmic news!! I really didn't like designing my entire touring plan around one show. I think this is great!!

What great news! My last two trips I had to sacrifice Fantasmic, in order to get other things into my schedule. Hopefully this makes some decisions a little easier for some families to make. Do you think they'll ever bring it back to 7 days a week?

FYI,

I heard someone on another board report that when they called they were able to make F! Dining reservation for one of the added dates even though they were unable to do so online.

Just checked for Sept. Fantasmic is only twice. It must be 5 nights only during the peak.

We may have Star Tours to thank for this. With an expected bump in crowds there is need for more entertainment. Maybe this could lead to a new ride or 2 such as the oft talked about Monster's Inc ride in Pixar Place.

I'll be curious to see if it's just a seasonable thing for the summer months. I think we'll be going in mid-December and would love to know if it's the case then. I could easily see them doing it just during peak times.

The week we're going (Dec 11-16) it's 3 nights. Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

That would be awesome if they changed it to 5 nights! Hopefully, they'll change the other months, as well, since it's still only showing 2-3 for December, as a PP mentioned.

I just made a Fantasmic reservations for one of the new nights! So if anyone needs one they are out there.

:confused3i just tried to call for dining reservations and was unable to book; they stated that there were no xtra days added for the fantasmic show. i am seeing on the disney travel site that the days are there, but disney is saying no! can anyone explain this to me??? i'm beginning to feel like there is some misinformation here....

I've been trying to book Fantasmic package for November for two days and nothing is available after August. The CM i spoke with did not give me any info, just that there is no availability and I should call back later. Wondering if changes To the dining package are in store?

Im happy to see that F! is being offered more in the summer months...I refused to stand in line for two hours on our last trip just to see the show...so for this trip we made F! Dining Ressies...but maybe this way we can at least see the show twice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter