Fantasmic at HS & Nemo at AK

dl0015

Mouseketeer
Give me your best guess as to when it will start back up? Also, Nemo is not currently showing at AK correct? Sorry if this has been asked. Thank you

Fantasmic is returning to Disneyland at the end of May. My best guess is it will return in DHS in June.

You are correct, Nemo is not currently showing at AK.

The last time we looked in early December, they had totally drained the fantasmic moat, and appeared to be doing a substantial amount of refurbishment. My dil used to work there and she said that her best guess was about a year to fix all of the underlying bugs that they had been working around.

But I'd love to see it back sooner.

Fantasmic 2.0 will be debuting at DHS in late June. Almost all of the work is completed to the DHS amphitheater (new lights, water misters / projectors and cannons for the new scenes have been installed and outdated pieces have been replaced), the moat has been refilled and the steamboat repairs are complete. Indoor rehearsals have started and by late April they should be rehearsing in the theater. New scenes are incredible. Everyone will be blown away. Still not quite as good as the Disneyland version, due to limitations with the size of the theater space, but a marked improvement. Can't wait for everyone to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Late June??? We are there from June 11 to the 18th and I was hoping it would be running by then.

GAH! We're in the same boat, @jacobsmommy! We'll be there June 4-9 and were REALLY hoping F! would be back for our trip. Ah, well.... I suppose the bright side is that means the evening DHS crowds should still be lighter than the daytime. I'm sure that will change once F! is back.

GAH! We're in the same boat, @jacobsmommy! We'll be there June 4-9 and were REALLY hoping F! would be back for our trip. Ah, well.... I suppose the bright side is that means the evening DHS crowds should still be lighter than the daytime. I'm sure that will change once F! is back.

Same! We will be there June 5-11 and have DHS park reservations for June 9 & 11. I'm holding out hope that maybe we'll be surprised and it'll be open again by June 11. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter