Fantasmic assigned section/seating and wheelchairs

KPeveler

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any information about the new Fantasmic assigned seating/section trial and how they are handling guests with disabilities? Like needing the wheelchair seats and reflective captioning? I know this is just a trial of a new system, but I am curious about how they are handling guests with disabilities...

What I have heard is that it is a 3 day trial, so I doubt that anyone will hear how they are handling it until after that trial is over (when it won't be pertinent anyway).

The wheelchair accessible seating is still the top row, so there is only so much they can do.

I do know that on the main thread about it someone reported that they were asked if anyone in the group needed a special accommodation. However, that is all I have seen since no one who has needed any has reported.

Would it be best to use a fastpass option for someone in a wheelchair or just get there early enough to try and get wheelchair seating?

Would it be best to use a fastpass option for someone in a wheelchair or just get there early enough to try and get wheelchair seating?
I like to use a FP and still get there early. That way we have the option to sit in the wheelchair area at the front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter