Fantasmic and Star Wars fireworks on same night?

ShannonRT

DIS Veteran
Is this possible? I know it will probably depend on the schedule that day (which we won't know for awhile) but right now they are listed pretty close together. We definitely want to see both (will be going New Year's week) so I'm trying to decide if I need to schedule another evening at DHS to get them covered.

They are scheduled close together to spread crowds. Both in one night is pretty much undoable.

Not possible.

The star Wars show is a lot more than fireworks - there are a lot of projections. If you want to see it, you'll need to find a spot about 45 minutes to an hour before the show.

They are scheduled close together to spread crowds. Both in one night is pretty much undoable.
Mostly this and partly to encourage purchase of hoppers or additional park days.

If you tried to get back to the HS hub area you can get there to see the fireworks but you miss the projection portion, or have obstructed views of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter