Fantasmic and Remember Fireworks

Rivergallery

I love Fast passes.. always have and always will..
If you had only one night, would you pick one?
Or is there a decent place to see them both?
We will be a party of 5 (3 adults, 2 childre 7,3)
Is there a way to do it on one night without missing TOO much?

You can do both if you catch the second Fantasmic, usually at 10:30 p.m. You really should see the fireworks in the hub area in front of the castle. It is by far the best view. Then make your way to Fantasmic. Crowds will be horrible as you make your way, so be prepared for that. However, you can usually get a good view for Fantasmic for the second showing.

Thanks. I might just split it up then, We do actually have two days, but I am an early to bed early to rise person and in taking my 3 year old thought if we could do the two early ones from somewhere.. that would work.
Might just have to do two late days and if he crashes we miss it. Course the rest of my party would stay but not sure how late he will last! Especially since at home we wake at 5am!

Also fantasmic might be a bit scary for the 3 year old, check out the video on the disneyland.com web site and see if it is something the three year old is interested in. Last year my dd 4 was not interested...too scary. Also, a nap during the day helps the little ones last longer at night (and sleep in a little better....)

thanks so much, I didn't think of it as being too scary, but I think you are right, I will skip it for my 3 year old and let my sis, dad and niece go instead.

If I could only do one, it would be Fantasmic. But you can do both on the same night if you see Fantasmic during the late showing.

RE: scary?

My son was 5.5 years old last time we went, and he was scared at parts of Fantasmic. Especially when the Evil Queen turns into the huge dragon and all that. He was burying his face in my armpit! He did like parts of it, but ya, be forewarned, it is frightening...... (but it is amazing too!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter