Fantasmic ADR for lunch???

TSirgey

Mouseketeer
We have a 12:45 ADR for Hollywood Brown derby for Fantasmic dinner package. Any idea for a dinner strategy? I'm guessing a snack before the show and dinner after. We do want to take advantage of the EMH at HS that night. I've always done the dinner Fantasmic but couldn't get a good time. Any ideas? I don't think I've done a CS meal at HS in a long time. Ideas???

Depending on when you are going to Disney, I know from experience many of the CS restaurants close quite early even with EMH at DHS. I think the latest the CS may stay open is around 8 pm. Sci-FI maybe 9..So probably want to grab a bite before Fantasmic

When we have a ADR for lunch at HS, we will get some CS and take it into the fantasmic show and eat before or during the show. There are tons of places right outside of the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter