Fantasia Gardens vs Winter Summerland

All about me

Mouseketeer
I am trying to figure out which mini-golf course is better for our needs. The cast is myself and my seven year old granddaughter. We are both experienced but sucky mini-golfers. Our date for going is Saturday, November 12. We are staying at All-Star Movies, will be checking out at 11am and need to be back at the hotel to catch the Magic Express to the airport at about 3pm so we have a four hour window to do this in. Our priorities are: ease and speed of transportation there and back, 'funness'/theming and least crowded.

I have never played mini-golf at Disney and have no clue how any of this plays out at either mini-golf course. I tried looking it up on the Disney site but the info was less than helpful. Thank you in advance for any and all info.

I searched each course on YouTube.. There are videos that walk quickly through each hole to give you an idea of which theme suits you best

Winter Summerland is right up the street from All Stars. We feel it's much better for younger kids, and is much more fun and silly. You can take a 5 minute cab ride there.

Both are fun. It would be hard to pick based on that factor alone. Transportation can be an issue, but from All Stars you are looking at a bus/cab/uber ride to either of them. WinterSummerLand is closer to All Stars, but Fantasia gardens is probably only another 5 minutes longer.

We like them both, but Winter Summerland is so cute and whimsical! Have to get a photo in the sleigh too!

We think Fantasia is a snooze ....... love all the details and fun at Summerland/Winterland.

Summerland/Winterland is 1.2 miles from ASMo and there is a sidewalk the length that you can walk. It would take 25-30 minutes to walk. Or you could use a cab, at least there because they are sitting at resort.

The bus to Blizzard Beach is not an option since it is closed down.

We loved winter summerland. As for time, it's hard to know. There are two courses at that one, so you can ask which has the shorter wait.

We've done all three courses and definitely vote for WinterSummerland! Winter is my favorite course, but if you have the time, do both!! As others have said, Fantasia is kind of a snooze. I would uber from your resort.

Winter/Summerland would be the better course for little bit easier game, I think. I do like both those, and the Fantasia courses, though.

Thank you for all the info! Am definitely going to go with the Winter Summerland Summer mini-golf course.

Next question: What is the fastest, easiest way to get from All Star Movies to Winter Summerland using Disney transportation?

We went there today. Blizzard beach is closed but buses still go there from Epcot/coronado resort. We took at taxi there, then took bus to epcot to switch back to hotel. Hope this helps.

(Very Late) Update:

We did the summer side of the Winter Summerland course and enjoyed it so much we did the winter side right after. My granddaughter managed two hole-in-ones and I managed... none!

Thanks for the advice, it was spot on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter