fantacyland train station

tikababe1

Earning My Ears
Just seeing if anyone knows how long after opening you can catch a train from main street to fantacyland? We have to do a few things at the front of the park then want to go directly to fantacyland but I am unsure if it will be running about a half hour after opening.

Just seeing if anyone knows how long after opening you can catch a train from main street to fantacyland? We have to do a few things at the front of the park then want to go directly to fantacyland but I am unsure if it will be running about a half hour after opening.

I don't know what time the train starts running to Fantasyland but it's quicker to walk.

If you want to go directly to Fantasyland, then my suggestion would be to walk directly to Fantasyland. You'll get there much quicker.

Yes, you can, but as previous posters said it will be faster to walk. They have to let people in, wait for train to fill, etc. Plus, I think Fantasy Land is the last stop in the loop as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter