• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fanny Pack for Young Girls

GrannySandy

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me where I can purchase a fanny pack small enough for 8 year old girls but big enough to hold a autograph book. I know I have seen this question but I have dial up and it takes forever to load each page. Also would appreciate suggestions about other things they should carry in their packs. Thanks.

I'm looking for the same thing for my 3 kids. Try ebay. I found a black one at Target also, but I'm waiting to see if I can find something better. I want the pack to hold an autograph book and pen, a disposable camera (my kids are into this), their sunglasses (Disney ones, of course!), and maybe some fruit snacks or a granola bar. I also was thinking they could put pins on it instead of a lanyard. I have dial-up also, so I feel your pain! From what I've researched, amazon has a pack but it's too small to hold the a.book. I'll be watching to see if anyone else has any suggestions too! Good luck!

Try www.beltoutlet.com

The $4.95 one is SMALL, but the $5.95 one would probably be good. Check the measurements; they're listed on the site.

I figure my kids can each carry an autograph book (if they'll fit, otherwise I'll carry them), a Sharpie, sunglasses, and a small snack. Possibly also a bit of money.

I saw really cute Minnie ones at World of Disney at DTD in March. They were around $10 I think.

Thanks, I checked out the 4.95 ones and found that they are very small openings so the autograph book won't fit. That is what started my questioning. Anybody actually used one that a autograph book will fit into?

My daughter uses a Jansport. It's the basic model, but comes in lots of fun colors and prints. She has lavender. I think I bought it at Dick's Sporting Goods, but have seen them online at Amazon and different camping stores. She likes it because it's big enough to carry her autograph book and pen, a small water bottle, some snacks, hand sanitizer, and chapstick, but not so large that it overwhelms her small frame.

for about $4 I think. They were pink and black. My kids were 5/8 and they were adult size. We tightened it as much as we could and tied a knot or two in the back. They held an auto book and some snacks. HTH It worked out great for us.

I just ordered 3 on ebay for my kids. They are either black with mickey or purple with tinkerbell. The measurements were something like 6 x 10 inches or around there so I'm thinking big enough to hold an autograph book but not too big. Type in disney fanny packs and see what comes up. I can't wait for these to arrive. I hope they are what I've been looking for!

What hotel are you staying at? Last year when I went I was staying at the POP, and my dad drove me to a walmart to get a fanny pack. They have cute ones, i got one with tinkerbell on it. Mine held my autograph book, a pen, my pin collection, and some money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter