• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fancy a swim ???

That is a bit scary!
I'm sure that they could have missed out the bit telling us that they would destroy the animal though, sad ending to an otherwise fun story really. :(

OMG!!! this reminded me that a couple of years ago whilst staying in a villa in Orlando, we came home in the afternoon, and the boys got ready for a swim whilst me, DH, Mum and Dad had a well earned cup of tea - the boys went out to the pool (no worries about them out there on their own they were about 14 & 11 at the time and both excellent swimmers) well youngest DS who is a drama queen came running in to telling us that there was a snake in the pool!!!:eek:, knowing him well we thought it was a worm and he was just exagerating so out we all went, let me just say that my mum can't even see a picture of a snake on tv without freaking big time. Sure enough there swimming around in the pool was a snake youngest and mum freaking big time. Dh and I caught it in the pool net and then let it go in the wooded area at the back of the villa - the whole time Mum and DS were jumping, shreeking the neighbours must have wondered what was going on - from then on we made a point of checking the pool before anyone got in just in case!!!

OMG!!! this reminded me that a couple of years ago whilst staying in a villa in Orlando, we came home in the afternoon, and the boys got ready for a swim whilst me, DH, Mum and Dad had a well earned cup of tea - the boys went out to the pool (no worries about them out there on their own they were about 14 & 11 at the time and both excellent swimmers) well youngest DS who is a drama queen came running in to telling us that there was a snake in the pool!!!:eek:, knowing him well we thought it was a worm and he was just exagerating so out we all went, let me just say that my mum can't even see a picture of a snake on tv without freaking big time. Sure enough there swimming around in the pool was a snake youngest and mum freaking big time. Dh and I caught it in the pool net and then let it go in the wooded area at the back of the villa - the whole time Mum and DS were jumping, shreeking the neighbours must have wondered what was going on - from then on we made a point of checking the pool before anyone got in just in case!!!

:scared1::scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter