Fan for room???

Mel90210

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I know I saw this posted before...We like to have a fan ( I know not much in regards to cooling) but for the noise if anything. Will they take it..and or should I put it in my carry on? What is the best fan that won't be taken?

Hi,

I know I saw this posted before...We like to have a fan ( I know not much in regards to cooling) but for the noise if anything. Will they take it..and or should I put it in my carry on? What is the best fan that won't be taken?
Yes, you can take a fan onboard. It must be inspected by the chief electrician before you can use it (if it's a plug in one). A battery powered on requires no inspection.

From the DCL website:
Portable fans are permitted in your stateroom. However, you must contact Guest Services to have the Chief Electrician approve your fan.
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/prohibited-items/list/

We've brought a small fan in our carry on the last few cruises. It plugs in, but we've never had to have it inspected first. It's always left out in plain site in our cabin. Never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter