Fan Club Card Update, and short trip report

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
Hi everyone,
My email is acting up and I'm worried some folks are not getting my response to their Fan Club Card requests. Mostly it's folks that ask how to get a card, and when I reply to them to just email me back with their mailing address, my sent messages are bouncing back. SO...
If you have not received a response that your card was sent, please email me again and be sure to add your mailing address. One this mourning was from a nice lady named Annette.
Have a FANtastic day everyone!!!!
Barb

Had a fabulous time at Disney's Food and Wine Festival. Spent 4 days doing Disney and 1 day at Islands of Adventure. Stayed at the wonderful Dolphin Resort, right next to Epcot. Great time, great food, great wine, great friends!! I was the phone a complete stranger at Who wants to be a millionaire (at MGM) and got the $125,000 question right for a very nice lady from Canada. Got a cool button to show off. Got my picture with Spidey, the Grinch, Betty-boop, lots of others (at IOA)... Had a wonderful Chocolate Martini at Mythos, but was very very disappointed to find out they did not have the chocolate soufflé anymore!!! What!!!!!!!!! Anyhow, had a FANTASTIC time!!!

Answers to Fan Club Questions.......

What is the Fan Club?
The Universal Studios Fan Club is offered to business which meet their enrollment criteria. Once a corporation is enrolled, the employer can pass on this benefit in the form of a discount card to their employees. It is very similar to the old Magic Kingdom Club.

How do you join?
By asking your HR department, your travel agent, your bank...

Is there a cost to join?
Fan Club cards are FREE

What are the benefits of being a Fan Club Member?
The basics are: discounted tickets, discounted resort rates, and 10% off meals and merchandise

You can get more info here:
http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/memberorlando.asp

If you are unable to get a card thru your employer, you are welcome to email me your mailing address, and I will send one to you.

Barb is just wonderful! She sent me fan club cards for myself and my employees, I can't imagine a nicer person. Thank you for your generosity, people like you make this world a nicer place. Wouldn't it be amazing if there were more people like her?

Thank you again!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi barb:

I did email you and did not get a response but apparently you are getting my emails. You are so sweet to provide us poor souls with cards. I am assuming you did get my address.

Once again thank you so much for helping me.

Hi meesie,
Oh my gosh, make me blush!! I'm happy to help any Dis member, you folks are the BEST!!!!

Hi Annette,
So glad you wrote me back, your card is on it's way.

It's my pleasure!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter