Famous People You have met While at WDW

I see famouse people all the time but i'm not allowed to talk to them. or i can get fired. But i do get close to them sometimes when i'm goofing around.

infact just the other day it was HI HI puffyamiyumi

Haven't ever noticed anyone at Disney - except of course Mickey and the gang! But I believe we'll be there at the same time as the Steelers this year!

Just got back from an 8 doay stay at WDW on the 30th.....didn't see any famous people.....I wish!!

When i was 16 we went to WDW during Easter. The father from growing pains, Alan Thicke, was there to host the Easter Parade. We were with a group of 16 and were seated at a big table in the middle of the Hoop De Do show right next to his table. After the show was over, several people went up to his table to ask for his autograph. Alan's father was also there and was joking about no one wanting HIS authograph. So a family friend and I asked him for his autograph instead of Alan's!
Then a year or so later, Lou Ferigno was at the Monster Sounds show at MGM. When the show was over, he was walking a bit ahead of us with his own family. To this day my family jokes how we never saw my dad walk so fast!!!
We also saw Neil Patrick Harris, Doogie Howser, on the monorail when i was 16 or 17.
They aren't huge stars nowadays, however at the time, it was really cool to see them!!!
Kris

Mecha Figment said:
I see famouse people all the time but i'm not allowed to talk to them. or i can get fired. But i do get close to them sometimes when i'm goofing around.

infact just the other day it was HI HI puffyamiyumi

HUH??? :confused: What do you talk??? Whats that mean???

HI HI puffyamiyumi
One night, i was trying to say this, and it took me an HOUR to say it... and why does this make me laugh so much???? :rotfl2: Just the name :lmao:

We just got back Saturday and it we heard did not see that Brad Pitt and Angelina were there. :3dglasses

I looked but didn't see them. (We were at the All Star Movies and I am sure they were not staying there! :rotfl2: )

micknpluto said:
HUH??? :confused: What do you talk??? Whats that mean???

I think Mecha Figment is "friends" with certain characters, if I am correct. Even so, CMs have to leave celebrities alone. You can be fired for asking for pictures/autographs.

Do WebmasterPete and CathyCanada count?

At a parade our chants of "Umass! Umass!" got a rave reply from Julius Erving, so that was nice. Guess that's the closest I've come.

Joanna71985 said:
I think Mecha Figment is "friends" with certain characters, if I am correct. Even so, CMs have to leave celebrities alone. You can be fired for asking for pictures/autographs.
He is friends with " HI HI puffyamiyumi" ?????????

HI Hi PuffyAmiYumi is a cartoon on Cartoon Network about two Asian Rock-Star Chicks.
My daughter loves that show and during our last trip I kept pointing out Hi Hi PuffyAmiYumi to her (there were many Asian girls walking around in groups of 2 and the ones that looked punk, I would say "Look honey, it's Ami & Yumi", :rotfl: quietly, of course! She loved it and really believed it was them, she was 5 :sunny: ) In the beginning of the show it shows the real Asian Rock Stars that the cartoon is based on, so she knew they are real people, not just a cartoon. :teeth:

Don't know about that. But I'm pretty sure that Mecha Figment is a CM. So that still applies.

when i was a kid, we met the original guy on the monrail from 'shaft'

my dad debated for a few minutes about approaching him, and he decided to...he said 'i won't bother you while you are on vacation with your family, i just wanted to tell you that i always enjoyed watching you and your character" (something like that) and he smiled and said thanks very much, and then we parted ways. dad still things back to how cool that was.

A few years ago, DD and I saw Mel Gibson near the UK pavilion in Epcot.

We had a celebrity sighting last Saturday 2/4/06 at Disneyland. We're walking past POTC, and DH says, "There's Kirstie Alley!" Then I look over and say, "Hey, that IS Kirstie Alley!" Then my DH had to make a comment: "Looks like she's still stuffing her face!" Because she was eating a churro. Mean! To her defense, she is actually pretty slim now, even thinner than she was when she did the recent Jenny Craig commercials. So it was kind of fun to finally see a celebrity at Disneyland.

wow! these are fun to read!!
I used to work at the Yacht CLub and at the Majarajah Jungle Trek back in the day so i met some people:
Christoper reeves
Demi Moore and children
Harrison Ford
N'Sync

It was a fun job..i miss it :) but i love to Vacay there!!

DS is making me type that on our 98 cruiseon the MAgic we were on there with a bunch of wrestlers, i have NO clue who any of them were but her and my dad knew them all, they were very nice to us, even though i looked confused the whole time..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter