Family trip w/kids, need ideas for surprises

sheriowaso

Earning My Ears
This is our 2nd trip to WDW, this time we're going with my dh's sisters and their families. The kids are ages 10,8,and 5. I've read about having gifts in the room when you arrive, I 'd like some other ideas of neat things to do to surprise the kids.

We're staying at Poly, last time we stayed at All Star sports so we're very excited about Poly. I appreciate any suggestions and advice. Thanks!

Sheri

You can try here too:

www.disneyflorist.com

They have some great baskets. And the baskets are in the shape of a mickey head. We've gotten several for special events and trips.

Blessings,
Winnie

Tinkerbell could leave pixie dust(aka: fine glitter) on their pillows and some small gift under their pillow. I left...I mean, Tinkerbell left Disney Dollars under their pillows.

When my sister and I took our daughters for a Girls Only trip a few years back, we booked a Cinderella and friends character dinner at the GF for the evening of our arrival. We told the girls that we were just going to head over to the GF and "check it out" (heh heh). They were soooo surprised and it made for some wonderful memories and a great start to our vacation!

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

Love the idea about the Pixie Dust and the Disney Dollars. Where can you purchase the Disney Dollars from and can I get them in advance?

Twinglezabe3 said:
Love the idea about the Pixie Dust and the Disney Dollars. Where can you purchase the Disney Dollars from and can I get them in advance?
I called WDW and purchased them by phone. I don't have the number around anymore. You could do a search on this forum to see what kind of results you get. I'm not sure that they sell them by phone anymore. I do remember reading that some people bought them at Disney stores so, maybe, that could be an option for you. Also, you could purchase them once you arrive at WDW.

WELCOME! :flower:

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be there with you! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter