family trip on youtube?

BonnieA

I don't need no stinkin tag
I'm trying to find the youtube video that someone on here made. It is a very energetic trip with a really catchy song that they all performed to. I'm sure someone can help me.

Maybe I am weird, but I get tears in my eyes every time I watch one of their videos. I think I am just thinking about how much these videos will mean to them later in life.

Thank you to the Wolfs for sharing all their hard work. That video must have taken hundreds of hours to plan, execute, and edit.

I absolutely LOVE when people do these videos and then share them. What a wonderful gift.

I look forward to many more.

This video inspired me to (try) to do something like this with our upcoming trip. I agree with the PP that tears come to my eyes thinking how cool for the kids and parents to have these memories!!! Now to just narrow down which song we are going to use!!!

What a wonderful video! Now my mind's spinning thinking could I do something half as amazing as that for our next trip. Thanks for sharing!

The wolfs have quite a few videos (2 WDW, 1 cruise, a year in review, etc). Love Brute's stuff!

I love watching those videos.

Another set of fun videos were posted by a group of college kids. They traveled from CA to WDW. It isn't set to music, but level of excitment for the trip is just fun to watch.

Off to find it. Will post a link when I do.

I haven't figured out to post links when using my phone. The videos were posted by Fritoburrito01.

I watched the videos with my niece and nephew(5 and 7) a few weeks ago. The 5 year old pointed out that they were having fun without kids. The 7 year old responded "that's because everyone is a kid there!"

:thumbsup2

Maybe I am weird, but I get tears in my eyes every time I watch one of their videos. I think I am just thinking about how much these videos will mean to them later in life.

just watched it and loved it! i started getting tears in my eyes too! you are not alone, another disney sap right here too! :flower3:

I just watched this video while my moderate to severely autistic 7 year old sat beside me working on a puzzle. About 10 seconds in to it, he started saying, "Disney World, Disney world." It took 4 or 5 times before I understood him, but cue the water works once I did. I had to call dh down to hear it, too, even though I almost couldn't speak through the (happy) tears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter