• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Surprise Ideas

vancesmom

Wearing my ears since '79
So, for our trip in 2 weeks, we've decided to assign each member of the family a "special" day - where we (the others in the family) will plan little surprises for them throughout the day. Now, all my DIS friends, I need your ideas!!! Looking at all ages - DM55, DD55, DH35, DB37, DS7. Excited to hear what you come up with!:goodvibes

Sounds like a lot of extra work to me! We'd just be happy to be on our trip and enjoy the moment. Have a fun trip.

We did something similar - sort off. Although we do not do special surprises we do let that person pick the day; including park and things they most want to do. Good luck.

Here's what we got so far...
Cupcake delivered to my DS at breakfast
Sneak a gift to a cast member to give to DS from Mickey
Tickets to La Nouba for my DF
An ice cream sandwich waiting for my DH when he wakes up in the morning

Still working on spreading a little extra magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter