Family Shirt Design

4xmom

Mouseketeer
I am wanting to do a family shirt for our upcoming trip in Sept. I want an image on the front of all the shirts the same. For the kids shirts, I also want to be able to put a 1, 2, 3 and 4 on the back (makes it easier when trying to keep up with them! lol)

People on the trip
Michelle
Scott
Simon
Nathan
Zoe
Abbie
GaGa
Pops

Thanks!

Is there somewhere else I need to post this? Or something else that I need to do? Sorry for being a newbie.

Is there somewhere else I need to post this? Or something else that I need to do? Sorry for being a newbie.

You need to be more specific. Colours, characters, sayings. Take a look at the meet the designers stickies at the top of the board. You will see our specialties and links to our designs.

We will help for sure

Mandy

I saw one that had all the names in shape of a Mickey head with 2013 on it. I can't find the post now though. As for the numbers on the back, the 1 and 2 are for boys and 3 and 4 for girls. They could all be the same or different.

Thanks for the help!

and please be patient....DISigners will get to you

I am sorry. I didn't mean to seem impatient. I was just trying to make sure I was doing things right. After spending more time searching, I found what I was looking for.

Thank you all for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter